there’s a “photo” going around of Emma Watson wearing a dress that is see-through at the top, showing her breasts, and because apparently literally nobody has any common sense, most people are assuming that it’s real and are reblogging it.
i get that the way it’s being framed on…
1. When you cut yourself, clean and bandage it.
2. Do not start smoking cigarettes because the boy who broke your heart does.
3. When you want to kill yourself, don’t.
4. Cutting calories doesn’t do anything but make you unhappy.
5. If the number on the scale rises, throw it out.
6. The first girl you ever “date” is going to call the police on you even though she lives three thousand miles away, because you’re going to tell her that you’re not in a good mental state shortly after you’ve “broken up”.
7. When you want to kill yourself, don’t.
8. Break up with the boy who says, “You had a sexy phase!” when you tell him that you’ve dated a girl before.
9. Dating your friends is not always the best idea, but you can still be friends after you’ve broken up with her.
10. Your mother will try to become your best friend because you’re leaving for college soon. Let her.
11. When you want to kill yourself, don’t.
12. Your closest friend will stop talking to you when you leave for college.
13. It’s okay to cry.
14. When you want to kill yourself, don’t.
15. When you cut yourself again, clean and bandage it. Do not be ashamed.
16. Your anxiety is going to try and control your entire life. Tell it to shut the hell up, because you’re trying to live and that task is hard enough as it is.
17. The past has a funny way of coming back in the form of you developing a crush on another friend.
18. Try not to hate yourself for breaking up with your boyfriend.
19. If you’re still smoking, apologize silently to your mother.
20. When you want to kill yourself, don’t."
this is everything I needed to hear 3 years ago(via thesmellbefore-rain)
Reblog this if you’re a witch! I want more blogs to follow! :3
The banshee or bean side is a sylph like figure of Celtic origin. Her name means ‘woman of the faeries’ and traditionally she attaches herself to a particular clan. She is usually depicted as a beautiful maiden in a tattered grey or white dress and a white cloak that streams out behind her as she…
Bide the Wiccan law ye must
In perfect love, in perfect trust,
Eight words the Wiccan Rede fulfill:
An’ ye harm none, do what ye will.
What ye send forth comes back to thee, So ever mind the Rule ofThree.
Follow this with mind and heart,
And merry ye meet, and merry ye part.